Thursday, August 23, 2012

Updates

Dear Customers,
August has been beyond a crazy month for me. Along with the normal business of life we are going to be adopting. We have been filling out paper work, going to training, doing homework, making many calls, etc. While a

ll totally worth it, it has been eating up my time. I also homeschool two teenagers. TDC's server crash really did me in. I feel so far behind and have no mojo.
So, I just wanted to apologize for not having any new products or freebies for you. I hope to get my mojo back here soon and get some time to create for you.
Thank you for your patience. My store is still open for business and I would love to have you browse through my "older" items. In fact, I have a super deal on all bundles. If you buy any of these full bundles, you'll save a buck or more on each one. 

Thanks again,
Alamama

No comments: