Thursday, August 9, 2012

Updates


Hiya friends.  Have you heard the news?  The Digi Chick has been down and out for the past 2 days.  I don't know about you, but it can be quite frustrating not to be able to shop and chat in the forum.  There has been a server issue and the problem is being dealt with and the store and forum should be back online soon.  I'm so sorry for this and appreciate your patience as this is being resolved.

So, instead of a New Release that should be open today, I will show a Sneak Peek of my newest Kit.  This New Release has been postponed until next Thursday, August 16th instead.  Are you ready?
Should you need to reach me in the meantime, you can always stay in contact with me via my Facebook Page, or check on The Digi Chick's status on TDC Facebook Page as well.  Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: